Monday, May 6, 2013

The 5th of May

 Frankly speaking here, I'm quite disappointed with the election result, but wad can I do when I'm just a normal girl with no super power? But I deeply realized that I need to work harder on wad I'm doing and try to earn more money n live a better life.Be happy and live the best out of it. Perhaps that was a wake up call to me, maybe not just me but a lot people out there.

I see a lot of video and posts on facbook about how the government has violated this election. Example: bring in illegal immigrant and give them blue Ic to vote, some legal voter details just disappear from the spr system out of no where, extra boxes of votes came in last minute, blackout during the vote count session, and so on.
I donno which is true and which is not true. Okay, let's say...

if BN won the election WITHOUT doing things I mentioned above.
I deeply truly respect the election result. As most of you all said we must respect each other. But I have only one small request. Just hope that in future nobody, no cicik, adik, itik call the Chinese to go back China and Indian to go back India. This is really disrespectful. yes, there is Chinese and Indians in Malaysia but we are all born here and we are anak Malaysia. So nobody has the right to ask us to go back to china and India because we DON'T belong to those countries.
It's sad when people don't treat us Chinese and Indian as part of the Malaysian when our ancestors contributed in building this country.
This is my request, respect us, we are anak Malaysia.


If BN won the elections by using these dirty tactics. I said IF okay?
Then I would like to say "where's justice?". And do you really feel happy if you get the first place in the class by cheating in the exam but not studying hard?
Don't forget about the bangla. They are human too, they are not your political tools.
I still believe in justice and I believe in Karma too. A true leader will gain the hearts and supports from the nation, and lousy leader might gain power but he/she will never be respected by anyone.

Whatever it is...Happy ruling the country. Wish you all the best

Lastly, my dad always tells me "there's bad and good people in every race and ethnic. We can't judge a person by their skin color"



No comments:

Post a Comment