Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Painful Fact

I've learned quite a few things within the first quarter of 2012:

Firstly, friendship is more fragile than a bubble

Secondly, no matter how hard I try to improve myself, if you are at that level, you are forever there

Thirdly, nobody will stay by your side forever

Fourthly, someone whom you care a lot actually value someone else more than you! (ps: yea, that person is very good and decent. GOOD for YOU. Sorry if I said anything which degraded your goddess )

Fifthly, you will only be respected if and only if you are capable.



Perhaps, these are the ugly facts about life.
Do I sound emo here? I hope not because I told myself not to rant about any emotional and depressing post on my blog! I believe nobody wants to get affected by my negative emotions!

6 comments:

  1. just to share my opinion.
    "Firstly, friendship is more fragile than a bubble"
    friendship needs time and effort to be build. Other than that, some people might need compatibility as well. if a person is doing bad things on u, just leave him/her.
    though, i had bad friends who did bad things to me as well, mostly as prank actually.

    ------------------------

    "Secondly, no matter how hard I try to improve myself, if you are at that level, you are forever there"

    when they say human has unlimited potential, it is true.
    don't forget there's also a saying "never give up. if you give up everything ends"
    the reason not many could get over their limit, is because the effort needed to get there are a HELL LOT. so much that usually one cannot imagine.

    ---------------------------
    you do looked emotional, simply because the 4th statement has an p.s. like that. It is giving hints that u're talking bout someone else u know.

    I might be wrong though. but I will at least insist the first 2 statement i argued to be true.

    cheers. have a nice day.

    p.s. i just screw up my Final Year Project presentation, so I'm not feeling great as well. just enough to not felt depressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks for sharing ur opinion.
      I always believe some friendship can lasted life long. but sometimes, it's just beyond our control, maybe I was too oblivious about changes around me.

      Suddenly so many things crashed on me, din noe how to handle my feelings.

      and yea, lets work hard and hope for the best.
      cheer up, im sure u have tried your best on ur fyp. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks beekee! didn't know actually you read my blog :)

      Delete
  3. 应该可以说只有原谅和体谅再能巩固之间的友谊。你的原谅和和体谅的分量取决于你给这个朋有的信任。
    做任何事,不要苛求自己必须做到最好;但求自己必须尽力就好。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you pei :)
      like this sentence > 不要苛求自己必须做到最好;但求自己必须尽力就好

      Delete