Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reverie Stardream

Stardream was good! I don't know how should I blog about it so Ill let pictures do all the work + a little description ;)



I followed the committee and performers bus and head to Penang at 9am instead of 12pm.
I was already so so excited when I see the Penang bridge. Look at this picture. seriously love the cruise, it's so nice. photo captured at deck 10. Such a breathtaking view !!

one of the corridors in Libra cruise :)
Newspaper time for Mr.Loke while waiting to check-in. Uncle betul

This is how everyone's room looks like, RM260 per pax for the whole trip. Apparently it's not the usual price of the package. You need to pay at least RM440 to get on Star Cruise. Thanks to UTAR event, we got student price TEEHEE(photo credit: Xiao Pei)

************************************************************************************
night schedule
7pm Opening ceremony
8-10pm dinner time
10-12am Stardream ball night

During dinner time, every participants get to choose any one of the restaurants in Libra. We chose Ocean Palace, the Chinese restaurant, It wasn't a good idea, the food wasn't satisfying I guess


First pic of the night, taken in Ocean palace Restaurant

All of us feel so so excited for this event
and everyone dolled up for the night :)

The ball night started at 10pm. the performance was impressive, and I love the atmosphere, it's so grand and relaxing at the same time. Those who didn't make it for Stardream seriously missed out A LOT.

Guess what? This is my first time seeing Lai Kuan wearing a dress! I never see her in a dress or skirt before this. seriously.
Message to Lai Kuan : [plss wear dress and skirt more often, you are a girl and dresses are made for girls :) you look great in dress ]


HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE WALTZ,enough said.

hmmm.. I kinda like this pic, thanks to L.K & X.P for capturing this awesome moment :))

*******************************************************************************

The next day, sunrise session and pool party. I missed out the sunrise. BIG LOST






Nice pic of them.


I guess that's all about it.

I wish to go again, with my family and friends of course.
This is another memorable event in my life


a romantic ball night on a cruise together with a few hundred of your university friends. This is definitely once in a life time!

event details: Stardream
April 7,2012- April 8,2012 ; Star cruise Libra, Penang
Organized by, SRC Utar, Perak campus



April 12,2012

2 comments: