Monday, April 9, 2012

one for one



TOMS shoes, a shoe brand that I like a lot lately.
It's not available in Malaysia yet, so I got myself a pair from Singapore before this year Chinese new year. (sis helped me to get it actually)
I saw a pic on web, a pic of Tiffany wearing it. I already in love with that pair of shoes.
Members from Girl's Generation are wearing Toms shoes too!




There are a lot of categories of designs: glitter, artist, ballet flat, classic canvas and so on.To see all the designs, you can click here.
I personally like glitter, and classic.


I own a pair of red classic canvas


TOMS shoes for wedding, isn't it cool??
I don't mind wearing it on my wedding! :)


For every pair sold, a new pair would be donated to a child in need of shoes. You'll get to see this line on the shoe box and YES, we're kinda like doing charity if we purchase TOMS shoes.
Moreover, it's really light and comfy to wear :))


April 9,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment