Thursday, April 26, 2012

My mini wish list

I know. I'm supposed to study for my finals now! Just gimme a break and day dream awhile. list down things I want, yup My wish list.

My wish list :


1) Starbucks tumbler
It looks so cool. What so cool? because it looks just like any other Starbucks cups.lol
How great if I have it? I can just bring it to campus everyday and fill up coffee from cafeteria G, since I buy coffee there almost everyday.hmm I can save tonnes of plastic cups :)) so environmental friendly.


2) Polaroid camera
I want this since decades ago. I feel so jelly when I see someone else having it. I wanna take nice pic on special occasions and paste them all on my room wall.



3)Semi Pro DSLR
semi pro DSLR is good enough for me, I don't need DSLR, it's just heavy and bulky for me to bring around I guess. Moreover, I'm not a pro photographer.


4) Watch
I want a gold watch, a watch in gold color, I want a Triwa watch, Marc Jacobs watch? pretty please :)



5) Happiness
Yes, I need happiness. I don't wanna live in a sad, dull, pathetic life. I want happiness and I wanna be a happy person.

That's all for now.
P/s: Im not hinting anyone to buy stuff for me, but I don't mind if you insist to perceive that way : )

No comments:

Post a Comment