Wednesday, May 2, 2012

this year starwalk, I can't wait!

Everyone thinks I'm not a sporty type of person. I admit, I'm not.
I like basketball but I don't play well. Taekwondo,I've stopped going for training, even after learning for like > 5 years.
I am neither a jogger nor runner. but.... finally, like FINALLY, I'm a little good in something?
I am speed walker, self-declared. HAHA
here comes the proof!


I was lucky to get the 20th place for women age 20-40 category in Starwalk 2011. I remember my sis's boyfriend, okay Nelson. He said something like ''owh, so there were only 40 participants in this category?? ''

*snarl*
See this news article, there were more than 14200 participants joined this event last year. Although majority went for the non-competition category, I guess there were at least 1k participants for 20-40 women. hmm
Okay, my main point for this entry is...   I'm gonna join Starwalk 2012!

As usual, it's going to be held in Ipoh. on June 17th. Every participant needs to gather at Stadium Indera Mulia by 6.30am.
- 10 km for competitor
- 7km for non-competitor

here is the registration form
It's specially nice to join with a group of friends

I enjoy walking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment