Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh I see! say hi to my puppy :))

Someone thought I was having heavy makeup when I actually have nothing on my face, totally bare face.
I should be happy about it right? lol yay!

















This shows that my complexion is still quite okay, even though I'm gonna go 
through aging soon. (hell no! reminds me of my birthday)
My 100% naked face,no bb cream.


My painted face, not really clear

Actually, I think girls should have a little make up to enhance their facial features if necessary, but I definitely not a fan of heavy makeup. As what Calvin Klein quoted: 

''The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural''

Indeed, you need a little cosmetics to conceal your weakness, such as dark circle, mole maybe? These little makeup or trick can actually make you look fresh and presentable, instead of exposing your fatigue zombie face. but.... try to be natural.
please don't put 3-4 inches thick of foundation or BB cream, with 2-3 layers of fake lashes and tonnes of colors on your face. that's not flattering at all. Just a little bit will do, apply moderately, don't paint your face like a coloring book. Okay,this is just my opinion. hmm.. I just think too much of makeup is scary. that's it.
I want to put on make up to class sometimes, want to use my eyeliners before it dries up for not using it. If and only if I can wake up extra early to do so. and now I already have to wake up early to feed my puppy. YESHH.... I have a puppy now and I named him as BOO.

why Boo? because I was trying to show him some puppy videos on YouTube and I saw this video of a super cute Pomeranian named Boo. why not just name him BOO? hah.. so yea! say hi to BOO :))
I feel so stressed up for the first few days, because I seriously don't know how to handle him, especially he's so tiny and weak. I cried that day because he was sick, vomited, I feel so bad about it. 
After a week with BOO, I started to get used to it, started to know how to handle his shit, pee, food better.
Guess what? he has his own emotions too, knows how to cry, get angry and all. He will start crying when I'm out of his sight. Such a baby right?




I'm completely feel glad to have him now, I believe he'll enlighten my life and fill up the emptiness of my heart. 

love you BOO <3




No comments:

Post a Comment