Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sappy to sassy

a BIG ''oh no!''. I have abandoned my blog for like 10 days. haha.
Just feel so lazy to blog after my BKK trip. and yes, my sembreak is officially ended, it's time to work hard again :)

Still remember I blogged about my ''sembreak to-do-list''?
Let's check if I fulfil them not.



  • send laptop for repair
  • hair cut, gonna change my hairstyle maybe
  • vacation with sister
  • meet up with friends
  • do some planning
  • spend some value time on reading
  • cook for my parents 
  • find topic for my final year project


  • Sadly, I only get to fulfilled 5 out of 8.
    I trimmed and dyed my hair into copper color. went Bangkok with my sister. I did do some planning.
    meet up with friends, OF COURSE. and I bought 2 books, managed to finish reading one of them.
    the other undone hmm I'll do it soon.

    Lastly, I have changed my blog address to sappytosassy.blogspot.comBefore this, I used joselyn-love.blogspot.com. and I noticed a lot people are using  [name]-love.blogspot.com, so I decided to change. Silly, emotional, crybaby no more but I'm gonna be lively, jaunty, and tough!
    so yea, sappy to sassy! HAH..


    Ill blog about Bangkok trip soon

    No comments:

    Post a Comment