Friday, September 21, 2012

I wish I was strong enough to leave


Hello peep!
aren't these a little too gorgeous to resist?
already drop my order. will snap photos of myself wearing it when it's here! :))
btw, I ordered the tube dress

Done with my final examinations. Finally done. Did well or not? let's just not talk about this. Especially I. BEEE  paper. ppfftt
Gonna start my intern in about a week time, feel so nervous. I need to fill up my wardrobe with some formal wears, what I have now is insufficient for me to wear everyday. and my sister recommended me this formal wear online store- doublewoot. You girls can check this out if you are desperately in need of formal wear, just like I do.

I feel kinda emo these days. Besides stress, I feel so emo. why? I'm gonna leave where I'm staying now for 3 months of internship. sighh.. What I'm gonna face is uncertainty. Donno what will happened to me in future, and I have no idea where fate and destiny will lead us to. So much to worry.
I will truly miss this place; a place where I grow and improve so much, physically and mentally (self-declared HAHA) and way of handling things; a place which give me so much to remember, even though there's still some not so pleasant one such as friends who backstabbed, betrayed and all. but who cares? this is life.
For the great memories, I will miss my dearest housemates, fyp mates, some great friends in Uni, events that I involved before, attending my favourite tutor's classes hmmm :p and get to meet my love here- Mr. Loke.
Every street, every leaf, every sunset and sunrise...This small little town is beautifully filled with priceless memories.

Wow,sound like I'm graduating immediately huh? lol
Whatever it is... what I'm anticipating next is :

-have more family time
-my internship life.
-meet up with friends.
-a lot of shoppingss, Budget shopping of course.
-H&M!!

yes, first H&M outlet is gonna open in Lot10 on the 22nd September,2012. I'm sure most of the girls know about this and have been drooling for a long time! hope I can get some pieces from there soon!





sneak preview of H&M outlet. source: nana's blog


Sometimes in life we hit a crossroads and are forced to choose which path we want to take.
And there's no way of knowing if our journey will lead us to pleasure or pain.
-
Gossip Girl-


let's just hope everything is gonna be fine...
have a great weekends ahead

Koala ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment