Friday, October 5, 2012

The OL diary: first week of internship

Haloo peep. I have started my internship and this entry is sort of like a diary and sharing about my internship :)

day 1 of internship
I feel lost and trying to adapt to this new environment, a place where I know nobody.
I have my own cubicle and my seat is right under the air-conditioner. freezing there and I got flu at the end of the day.
Basically unfamiliar with my work task and the office culture.

day 2
My flu just got worse and I felt so fatigue and felt so so reluctant to enter the office, but I tried to focus on my task and hoping time flies.

day 3
I took panadol before I go to work and today I got a little smarter. why? Because.. I brought my earphone to my workplace as I reminded myself yesterday. It's just so quiet, all I can hear is the phone ringing, puncher and stapler noise, oh yea.. and the fax machine noise. I need music!
At the end of the day, Adele's songs saved my day :)

day 4
Today felt much better, no more fever. I kinda started to enjoy my work more.

day 5
Emo Nemo in the morning because I fought with Mr. Loke. -.-
Today did a lot of scanning... scan audit annual report from different outlet and the 'best part' is I gotta flip page by page and the ''double best part'' is I need to scan the same thing for twice due to some problem.

Overall, I started to adapt to the environment and I get to learn a lot of new things.
hope next week is gonna be better! :)


Besides telling you about my intership, I shall share some friend's internship experience too ahemmm...

Miss xx: first week of internship just got scolded like nobody business just because she made some mistakes.

Miss pp: she witnessed live ''office drama and cat fight''. 3 colleagues just quarrell and almost slap each other. What caused that? too much of gossips.
moral of the story: Don't gossip so much when you work.

Mr gg: I saw his fb status saying first day of internship - mop the floor in formal wear.

haha, so for those who are still enojoying Uni life, please enjoy and cherish your uni life...
Internship and work life is not that easy. Of course they are still some got great experience.

I got this on the first day of internship. not bad huh...
Seriously,
I feel that time is really precious now :/

''I don't have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world... I run my world.''  -Beyonce Knowles-

Koala ♥

2 comments: