Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Behind every pretty girl, there's a good camera

It's Siew Yun's birthday! and she requested to go 'beer factory'
to celebrate and have a drinking session.
Frankly speaking, I don't remember her birthday until she says it out HAH.
sowie, I'll make sure I remember from now on! :))
We bought a bag for her, hope she's gonna like it because we love it.


these 6 photos above, I actually stole them from Sue's blog (she asked me to do so, so nice of her :p)
and combine them. the place was quite dark, my phone didn't get to capture any nice photo
and thank god she brought her''battery low camera''.
and yea, behind every pretty girl, there's a good camera.
just like behind every successful man, there's a women.
Her camera setting is so good, love the effect. you can tell from the photo above right?


glad to have them in my life
this is from my phone, not too bad after adjusting the brightness and contrast. that's all I can do.


Lastly, Happy birthday yun. please eat more and stay healthy. hugss

watching ''country strong'' now, the soundtrack is so nice! cya

No comments:

Post a Comment