Friday, August 3, 2012

After so long...

This is gonna be a looonnggg post since I haven't been updating my blog for quite some time.

okay, how should I start. let me talk about my weight gained. 
my weight is like a ''roller coaster''. When I first came to Kampar, my weight was54, eventually dropped to 52kg. and a sudden drop from 52kg to 46kg due to stress and busy lifestyle. hmmm and now..
from 46 gain back to 52kg! thanks to the contribution from Mcdonald's, domino's, Ochado, tastegood, mamak, loklok and so on. I take supper every night. Yes, EVERY NIGHT.
I shall stop this unhealthy lifestyle, but is full of temptations out there. how could I resist them?
Moreover, the situation is getting worse. Bubblean's open few days back, black ball open today, and don't forget ChaTime, tutti fruitti are gonna open soon.
haloo people, you think people in Kampar eat bubble/pearl instead of rice??
I'm not surprised if any one of those shop is gonna close down in few months time. I should stop drinking bubble tea everyday.
My friends said I look better with some meat now, I think I look a little sexier now, perhaps? LOL
but still I need to watch out my food intake. Yes people,
LESS sweetened beverage, MORE H20
LESS fast food, MORE home-cooked food
LESS oily food, MORE vege & fruits!

Too much of sweetened beverage will caused premature-aging. No one wants to look like 30 at the age of 20 right? 

p/s: I'm actually drinking bubble tea when I'm typing this. HAH.. Cranberry Lemon Juice from black ball (less sugar less ice), not bad.

International Business presentation was.. hmm. That was like the most irritating presentation I've ever done. Yes, irritating because of the Miss IB lecturer. During the Q&A session, she keep asking me questions, but when I want to answer her questions she talks again. Haloo, that's call personal attacking session NOT Q&A session, if you ask a question and don't give a chance for me to answer then what's the point for you to ask me? for you to show how ''brilliant'' you are?
After a serial questions from her, I asked:
''what you want to ask actually?''
she answered: ''FAILED''
hahaaa..I FAILED or you? I wonder if you are married, I pity your husband seriously.
Even if you think you are that smart, please be humble a bit then you'll be a little likable.
You are not the one who giving me marks also.

Next I want to talk about, the most poison-est bug on earth- the Charlie bug a.k.a Rove Beetle
I found one on my bed few days back. It was on my leg and I swept it away and it ended up on my bed. I got a shock of my life when I saw it because I know how poisonous it is, saw news about it on Facebook.
I used a plastic cap to cover it and add a little insect spray. Some of my friends encountered it before too. So people, please take note.
Charlie bug
12 times more poisonous then Cobra snakes
contains hemolymph liquid which is gonna
if you got bitten by it, you skin will probably get infected and will get some scalding scars
Just in case if you meet it:
-blow it away if it's on your skin
-kill it with insect spray
-do not kill it with your own hands, that's the last thing you should do!
-even if it's dead, do not use you bare hands to take it, use tissue, newspaper or whatever because it does release poisonous liquid when it dies.

this is Charlie bug/ Rove Beetle
P/s: luckily my skin didn't get infected.


would like to share some of the thought I have
This is what I've always been telling myself:
1) walk at you own pace, do not put yourself into some unnecessary competition.
2) Instead of being jealous, envy, gossip about people for doing well in their life, why don't take those time to improve yourself?'
3) there's nothing you cannot do, it's either you want to do it or not

Current reminder to myself:
-STOP, please stop taking supper every night
-STOP drinking bubble tea
-STOP slacking
-please CLEAN UP your room.

.


my nails + my phone. I just love them so much <3 Chio??





1 comment:

  1. phew~luckily the insect no poison...bkful lo...close your window oweys =)
    I like the 小草!!!haha~

    actually u look better when you fatter =P

    ReplyDelete