Friday, August 17, 2012

live like a macaroon :)


Don't you think the color of macaroons is really nice? 
I really enjoy looking at nice and colorful bakery and I love looking at all the perfume packaging and bottle in the perfume department. such an eye candy to me :)

That's why... live like a macaroon! be an eye candy, have a colorful life and of course stay sweet all the time!


Here comes my first OOTD. Outfit of the day!
Yes, I have decided to do my very own OOTD once or twice a week. I am totally impressed and inspired by those fashionista on LOOKBOOK. So yea, why not I try to do some ootd? sharing is caring right? hmm.. Moreover, I want to remind myself to doll up nicely each day, and stop staying in the comfort zone (don't use a comb etc).
Why only do it once or twice a week? because sadly I am not a super fashionista who have unlimited of assets in my wardrobe. enough said :)
OOTD 01
This is just a very simple outfit, easy to carry. You can put on some accessories to make it fancy I guess. I just want to make it comfy since I wore this to campus.
1) 3-strap top(champagne color), from Genuine by Kerr
2) vintage pleated maxi skirt, from EL online store
3) old-school white shoes, from Dr. Cardin (ps: my favorite shoes, it smells like crap HAH...)  


act cute photo

Some other similar look I found in LOOKBOOK




chio right? anyway, enjoy your weekends and holidays peeps! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment