Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The day we found new love

I just got back from the park, and I immediately turn on my laptop and start typing this post. I brought BOO to Westlake park for some puppy gathering. He seems so happy and of course utterly exhausted as well (he's sleeping next to me now).

I remember I used to walk to the park and look at friends' puppies and felt soo so envy, I wanted to have my own pet so badly at that time and this time... I have my own puppy with me to join the puppy gathering! Seriously feel great!
Almost 1 and half months, have ''him'' to be by my side. At least when I'm sad or scared, he's there for me and get to bully him when I'm bored. HAH...

I actually adopted him and my friend's dogs are adopted too. You should definitely choose adoption if you are planning to get a pet, regardless puppy, kitten, or whatever. Those homeless animals need your help, need a safe place to stay, HOME. You just have to accept them with an open heart and of course give unconditional care and love. Trust me, dog is like woman, they will even treat you 100 times better if you treat them good.
If you are worrying about their appearance, let me tell you something: every dog could look beautiful if they are being taken care well enough :))
BOO, silky terrier, male, 4 months old. hobby: eat his own shit
You can try SPCA or if you are a BIG fan of Golden Retriever then you should definitely check this out, MD Golden Rescue. It is an association which keen to provide rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming services to Golden Retrievers in Malaysia. If you found some abandoned Golden Retrievers, or you wish to adopt one, or you want to know more about Golden, then this is the place for you :)
Anyhow, think twice before you getting a pet, a high commitment is needed. You have to sacrifice you time, money and effort for them. Your pets can only depend on you, so makesure you can take good care of them but not ending up throw them at the road side.
P/S: adoption doesnt meant getting a free lunch, you need to pay too (Thanks shuang er for reminding)

Alright, back to the puppy gathering. I took some photos, so let the photos do the work.


Rudolf de Golden Retriever under MD golden rescue program, owned by Raymond
YangYang de 2nd Pomeranian adopted by WanYing

Sniff-ass-marathon, their way of saying Hi!

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy

my name is Milo, let's be friends maybe?  LOL

Golden <3


they are having fun huh

WanYing and her YangYang and Hyperactive Sunny :)


a group photo of the owners and pets! TATA


Here comes the happy ending, I get to snapped the ''million dollar'' shot!

1 comment:

  1. So greeen lub lub hehehe adoption is always an option great that there is more and more ppl get to know this but we really need to continue raise up this awareness! Haha so love u and thankiu for take good k of boo :D

    ReplyDelete