Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's her Birthday!

Finals oh Finals... We gonna sit for our final exams in less than 2 weeks time. I've been busy preparing for finals and settle my internship matters. Yea, intern next sem... Pfftttt... hope it's gonna be as smooth as tau fu fa. Well, let's see. I believe I'll gain and learn a lot during my intern hmmm... and of course I can't wait to blog about my intern life and share with my juniors :))
I broke my promise, I told myself not to have bubble tea everyday, yet I visit Bubblean's almost everyday!
The environment of Bubblean's is just great enough for us to do our revision there. Of course Starbucks has better environment but too bad it's not available in Kampar. I should be glad about this because I don't have to go broke for drinking Starbucks everyday. HAH...

Combo of our group study photos

and today I went to Bubblean's AGAIN! not for revision this time but to celebrate one of my Bestie's Birthday.
It's Eleng's Birthday!
We had an awesome dinner in Xi Lai Restaurant. and just chill in Bubblean after that.

the tiny little flowers cake


as usual, I look Haggard! :(     HATE IT
♥♥♥
Happy Birthday Eleng! Stay pretty always and let's plan for our graduation trip! woohoo...
Love you
HUGSSSS :))

No comments:

Post a Comment