Friday, May 11, 2012

Bonjour Garden

Had my lunch with Sue today! She brought me to this awesome place near Sunway Giza. A very nicely renovated place with Paris or French feel named Bonjour Garden. Apparently, this is her study spot for her exam, lucky girl she is.
This place serves Italian and French cuisine and bakery, okay Western food in short. I can say the food is quite yummy and the set lunch pricing is really really reasonable.
Main course + soup + beverage = RM13.90.You will need to bring your order list to the counter and pay before they serve your food. hmm
Good service overall.


The newspaper menu




I should have dressed up more nicely. Next time need to ask for dress code LOL
After that, we went to 1 utama. I requested because I wanted to buy books. Buy books to fulfil one of the things in my sembreak to-do-list  - spend some value time on  reading.
Managed to buy 2 books from MPH
Let me read first and I'll blog about them soon :)

May 11,2012

Bonjour Garden

Central Park Building, Jalan PJU 5/13, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia03-6140 7587

3 comments:

  1. good environment & reasonable price... X D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joselyn,

    Bonjour!

    Thanks for your review...
    We really appreciate it!!

    Nice pictures and writings :)

    Would you please send in your mailing address to info@bonjourgarden.com.my
    Thanks again...

    And we wish you all the very best!

    -Bonjour Garden-

    Like us at Bonjour Garden FB page - http://www.facebook.com/bonjourgarden

    ReplyDelete