Friday, May 11, 2012

Why you no speak english?

"Joselyn, can help me to write this application letter? '' Joselyn, can help me to check my assignment ?''

I have encountered quite a number of these.
First and foremost, I don't speak neither write perfect English like an English professor but I have the tendency to self-help, try and I make effort to improve.

I usually said ok to them. I don't mind lending my hand, not asking for 10k from me, so this is definitely something I can afford to help.
This is not good for you in the long run, instead of asking for help constantly why don't change? Please don't give yourself excuse such as ' I don't speak English at home'
Let me acknowledge you,  I don't speak English at home too.

At my worst case, a person just said '' I need this, please help me to write''. WITHOUT any attempt to write a draft.


I remember I took this subject, the tutor speaks terrible terrible English, and he said ' forgive me, I just graduated and I haven't master my English.'
I dropped that subject the very next day. His excuse is totally unacceptable.

I am not mocking anyone, I just hope people can address this issue seriously.
Please try, you can glean from reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment