Sunday, May 6, 2012

reality is cruel isn't it?

A boyfriend who loves to take photo and likes to capture my smile and my candid shots.
this is what I always hope for.

reality: a boyfriend who doesn't like to take photo, neither for himself nor for me. I'm the one who capture his candid shots instead


catch movies on weekends, watch the VOW, hunger game, and the list goes on and on

reality: we missed them all. Tonnes of assignment, mid-terms, finals. busy, lazy..  and the ridiculous 45 minutes drive to the nearest cinema. 



someone who can cook really well, cook a lot of awesome food for me? a boyfriend who can cook like a chef but not a chef.

reality: best chef on earth who can only cook instant noooddleeee  hmm



These are what I can think of now. there's always gap between your expectations and reality.
You can't always get what you want in life.  So yea, just embrace and appreciate what you have and make the best out of it :)



gonna sit for my last paper tomorrow, wish me luck!!


3 comments:

  1. imagine and realistic, sure will be very far distance some time, because no one is perfect...
    all the best & good luck for ur last paper n and enjoy ur holidays... X D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks Nick! Hope you are doing well there

    ReplyDelete