Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Monster day!

Happy Monster day! Oopsy.. I mean happy Mother's day.
celebrated Mummy day at Ming Palace, Corus Hotel. The whole family, grandma, uncle,auntie, cousie and all the mummy :)
I did enjoyed the photo session and food with them. Our meal just perfectly completed with the chocolate cake from ''the slice of heaven'' and the green tea cake from ''RT''! Isn't it awesome?

Yesterday was also the 31st anniversary of my uncle and aunt's marriage. Happy for them. 31 years of marriage, is never easy.

the ladies

irreplaceable:)
A pic with mummy! Without her I wouldn't be here typing this entry (of course with the help from my dad) I'm truly thankful. I am fair, I'm quite good looking ahemm ahemm, and I'm tall (not from her)and..I love hugging and kissing her, she's so round, so comfy to hug just like a fluffy pillow!


I LOVE YOU, MUM!

p/s: the awkward moment when we light up the mother's day cake, my aunt starts singing ''happy birthday to y...........''
so cute!

2 comments: